Hey there! I’m a 14 year-old girl who is obsessed to the point of no return with dragons. If I were to spontaneously become a dragon, my name would be Echogreen, so that’s what you can call me (or shorten it to Echo, I don’t care).
Here are a couple things about my blog posts:
- They’re mostly whatever comes to mind
- Updates might be sporadic
- At the end of each blog post, there will be a line from a book I’m writing called “Neos”
- Dragon will probably be mentioned in every blog post
So that was actually four things, but whatever. How about a couple rules and guidelines to make sure everyone’s stay is pleasant?
- The thoughts and opinions on the blog posts (unless there’s a thing marked “Guest Post”) are my own opinions. They’re neither right nor wrong, so don’t say I have a wrong opinion, please. 😛
- I believe in God, and because of this, my writing will reflect Him. If you have a problem with this, don’t read.
- Don’t be an asshole to people, please. It’s not nice and people DO have feelings.
- Minimize the cursing if you have to curse. Every other word doesn’t have to be a curse word. Find some other word instead!
- Don’t bash other people because of what they think. It’s not a very nice feeling.
- Please do not try and change my stand point on certain things. There’s a high percentage that I won’t budge from my standpoint because I’m a stubborn ox.
- Dragons are real.
Enjoy your stay!